How to Access Appdata &appdata% Folder in Windows 10? I would suggest you to follow the below steps to access appdata windows 10:
- Write in the search box the following: “%appdata%” .
- After the search is finished click Open.
- If it takes you to the following path: “C:\Users\The user that you are logged in with\AppData\Roaming”.
- It means that your folders are still there but they are hidden.
- Click on “View”.
- Check the box “Hidden items”
Can’t delete a file on appdata Windows 10
This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:
- Conflict between third party applications.
- Conflict between third party antivirus software.
Try the steps listed here:
I suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.
If the issue persists, I suggest you to temporarily disable antivirus or security software. Check if it helps.
For more information, go to: Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10