iCloud Free for Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit then install & setup to free access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and more from your Windows PC/Laptop.
You know iCloud service can only be used on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Mac. Indeed, iCloud is optimized for use across a variety of Apple devices. But did you know that iCloud can also be used on PC or Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit, Windows 8.1/7 laptop as well?
Sure, you can use iCloud on Windows. Various features such as iCloud Photo Gallery, iCloud Drive, and so on can be used on your PC or Windows laptop. Of course the feature is very profitable right?
Apple has released iCloud feature on Windows this a few years ago, but it seems still not many know how to use it. Though the way is very easy.
So for those of you who want to know how to Download, Install & Setup iCloud for Windows, you can follow the tutorial below.
- Download iCloud for Windows.
- Click Save File.
- After download complete, open it.
- Double click iCloud Setup to install.
- Check I accept then click Install.
- Click Yes on User account control.
- Wait installing iCloud for Windows.
- After complete then click Finish.
- Click Yes to restart your PC. (recommended).
- Click Sign in Apple ID. If you haven’t Apple ID, you can create Apple ID here.Note: Your Apple ID must be used to setup iCloud on an iOS or OS X device before you can use iCloud for Windows.
- Choose to share user information with Apple or not.
- Your PC can already use iCloud on Windows.
Setup iCloud for Windows (New Method)
- Download iCloud for Windows on your PC.
- Windows 10: Go to the Microsoft Store to download iCloud for Windows.
- Earlier versions of Windows*: Download iCloud for Windows from apple.com.
- If it doesn’t install automatically, go to File Explorer and open iCloud Setup.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure iCloud for Windows is open. If it doesn’t open automatically, go to Start, open Apps or Programs, and open iCloud for Windows.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices.
- Click Apply.