With PC Health Check Windows 11 Compatibility App for your Windows, you will know requirements that the device must meet in order to download this latest version of Windows. The following are a number of requirements that must be met by users to be able to try Windows 11:
- Have at least 4 GB of system memory (RAM).
- Have at least 64 GB of storage space.
- AMD or Intel or Qualcomm processor.
- Graphics processor compatible with DirectX 12 and Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 or higher.
- Has a Trusted Platform Module 2.0 security chip.
Some of the requirements above make not all PC or laptop users able to update their operating system to Windows 11. To find out whether your PC can support Windows 11 updates or not, there is a way that can be used to check easily. One of them, by using an application that has been provided by Microsoft, namely PC Health Check Windows 11 Compatibility.
Here’s how to check whether a laptop supports Windows 11 or not using PC Health Check, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the following official Microsoft page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11
- Scroll down until you find the “Download PC Health Check App” option, click on it to download the PC Health Check app
- Once downloaded, double-click on the downloaded file, then tick the “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” option. Next, click “Install”.
- After the installation process is complete, open the PC Health Check application. Then, click the “Check Now” option.
- Next, a result will come out indicating whether your laptop supports Windows 11 updates or not.
- If it supports updating, a message will appear “This PC meets Windows 11 requirements”.
- You can click on the “See all results” button to see what specifications of your laptop meet the requirements.