Google Home App Download for Windows 10 can set up and control your Chromecast, Google Home and other Assistant speakers on your PC/Laptop/Computer.
See: Chromecast Download for Windows 10
Features of Google Home App for Windows 10
Get the most out of your devices with the latest features, tips and offers.
One place to browse and play your available music, TV shows, and movies from the services you love.
Pause, play or change the volume of your video or audio streams.
Google Home and Speaker Settings
- Control settings like your default music provider or your location, and link compatible devices like smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices.
- Create speaker groups with compatible devices and enjoy music playback across your home.
- Chromecast Settings
Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery. Control settings like your device name, and discover apps, offers, and content.
Note: some features may not be available in all regions
Google Home App is one app to set up, manage, and control your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio and Google Home devices.
If you own a Chromecast device, with this app you can:
- Easily browse trending and popular content from your Chromecast-enabled apps.
- Use search to find content by movie, TV show or actor*.
- Play, pause and change volume across all your Chromecast devices.
- Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery.
- Discover new apps, offers and content.
If you own a Chromecast Audio device, with this app you can:
- Sync your speakers and Google Home together with Multi-room groups, so you can enjoy playback in every room.
- Play, pause and change volume across all your Chromecast Audio devices.
- Discover new apps, offers and content.
If you own a Google Home device, with this app you can:
- Control Google Home settings, like your default music provider or your location.
- Sync compatible devices with Google Home like smart lights, thermostats, Chromecast devices and more.
- Discover new features and offers.
So, How to Download, Install, Setup Google Home App for Windows 10?
Google Home App is actually available for Android/iOS/Windows Phone etc. But don’t worry, i will show you how to download, install & setup google home app on your Windows 10.
First, you need Android Emulator, what is it? Android Emulator is App Player lets you run mobile apps fast and fullscreen on Windows and Mac. With this App you can get thousands of the best Android Apps and Games on PC.
Many Android Emulator can you run on your PC/Windows like BlueStacks, Nox, MEmu, Genymotion etc. But now i will give example use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
BlueStacks is one of the best Emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. BlueStacks also available for Mac OS. Using BlueStacks in this method to Download and Install Google Home App for PC Windows 10/8/7. Let’s follow step by step installation guide below.
- Download the BlueStacks software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download BlueStacks for PC.
- Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open BlueStacks emulator.
- It may take some time to load the BlueStacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of BlueStacks.
- Google play store comes pre-installed in BlueStacks. On the home screen, find Play Store and double click on the icon to open it.
- Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for “Google Home“.
- Once you click on the Install button, Google Home App will be installed automatically on BlueStacks. You can find the app under list of installed apps in BlueStacks.
After it you can just double click on the app icon in BlueStacks and start using Google Home App on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, then there is an option in BlueStacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Play Store and install the game. However, using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.
The latest version BlueStacks 4 is 6X faster. So using BlueStacks is the recommended way to install Google Home App on PC. But you need to have a minimum configuration PC to use BlueStacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PUBG.