How to fix Vizio TV won’t turn on, my device won’t power on or no power with easy steps.
- Press the power button on the device. As you press the button, look at the power indicator light. Does the power light turn on at all? Power indicator lights may appear as below.
|Changes from Amber to White||Changes from a dim light to a bright light.||Turns on and then slowly fades.|
- If the power indicator flashes from orange to white wait about two minutes. If the power indicator light is still flashing then there is a problem with your TV.
- If the power light comes on, the device is powering on.
- Newer VIZIO TV’s that have a white LED power indicator light are designed so that the indicator light fades out when the TV powers on. If the light doesn’t fade off and just turns off then there is a problem with your TV.
- If the power light is not lighting up at all, reset the power cable in the back of the device and where it plugs into the wall.
- To reset the cable, unplug the power cord from the device, and plug it back in. Make sure it is securely and tightly connected to the device. Do the same in the wall outlet. If the power cord is connected to a power strip or surge protector please verify that the surge protector/power strip is turned on.
- If the device still isn’t powering on, try plugging another device into the outlet to make sure it’s getting power.
- If another device (like a lamp or cellphone charger) is getting power from the outlet, the outlet is working, your device is experiencing an issue.