Why Not Windows 11 is a Windows 11 PC Health Check Tool to check Computer or Laptop can run Windows 11 or not. There are a number of requirements that the device must meet in order to download this latest version of Windows.
- Have at least 4 GB of system memory (RAM).
- Have at least 64 GB of storage space.
- AMD or Intel or Qualcomm processor.
- Graphics processor compatible with DirectX 12 and Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 or higher.
- Has a Trusted Platform Module 2.0 security chip.
A number of the requirements above make not all PCs able to update their operating system to Windows 11. To find out whether your PC can support Windows 11 updates or not, there is a way that can be used to check easily. Using an application by Microsoft, namely PC Health Check App.
Here’s how to check if your laptop supports Windows 11 or not using PC Health Check:
- Download PC Health Check App.
- After complete, open it.
- Accept > Install.
- After the installation process is complete, open the PC Health Check application. Then, click the “Check Now” option.
- Next, a result will come out indicating whether your laptop supports Windows 11 updates or not.
- If your PC supports updating, it will display the message “This PC meets Windows 11 requirements”.
- Click on the “See all results” button to see what specifications of your PC meet the requirements.
The difference between Windows 11 and Windows 10
What is the difference between Windows 11 and Windows 10? The difference, among other things, is the interface design of Windows 11 which is said to look more similar to Mac Os with a clean look with rounded corners and a pastel atmosphere. In addition, the start icon in Windows 11 is also in the center of the screen along with the Taskbar. Another difference, the ease of integration of Android applications on Windows 11, and also the ease of creating a Virtual Desktop.